Bulgarian President will Deliver a Speech at the General Assembly of the United Nations
President Rumen Radev will speak at the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly. The speech of the Bulgarian head of state will start around 19:00. Novinite.bg reports.
Meanwhile bilateral meetings of the Bulgarian delegation continue. During a conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart, Petro Poroshenko, President Radev has received firm assurances that the Bulgarian community in Ukraine will not be affected in any way by the law limiting mother tongue training in Ukrainian schools next year.
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva discussed the situation in Libya at a meeting with fellow diplomats from the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 42 Countries have given Permission for Bulgarians to Vote on their Territory
- » NATO's Multinational Battlegroup in Bulgaria completes its Biggest Exercise yet (VIDEO)
- » Bulgarian PM expects from the Ministry of the Interior Serious Control of the Roads
- » For Bulgarians Abroad: A Form is Now Available to Vote in the October Elections
- » Kiril Petkov: We have done Terribly Good Things for the People, Ninova is a Great Partner
- » Bulgaria: Which Parties Registered for the Autumn Elections