Bulgarian President will Deliver a Speech at the General Assembly of the United Nations
President Rumen Radev will speak at the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly. The speech of the Bulgarian head of state will start around 19:00. Novinite.bg reports.
Meanwhile bilateral meetings of the Bulgarian delegation continue. During a conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart, Petro Poroshenko, President Radev has received firm assurances that the Bulgarian community in Ukraine will not be affected in any way by the law limiting mother tongue training in Ukrainian schools next year.
Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva discussed the situation in Libya at a meeting with fellow diplomats from the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian President to PM of North Macedonia: Let's Make Progress on Important Topics
- » 60.8% of Bulgarians Support North Macedonia in the EU Only Under Fulfilled Conditions
- » Three Memoranda were signed Today between Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Highlights of the Joint Meeting between Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian PM will Convene a Security Council Tomorrow on the Situation in Ukraine
- » Kiril Petrov Welcomed North Macedonian Prime Minister Dimitar Kovachevski in Sofia