50 Mobsters Arrested in Southern Italy
Italian police arrest 50 people for mafia links in the southern province of Apulia.
According to ANSA, all arrested are members of the local Sakra organized crime group. They will be charged with murder, blackmail, drug trafficking and arms. The operation, started at the end of last year, was carried out in the towns of Lecce, Brindisi and Taranto.
- » At least Four Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)