Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
Eight people are arrested in the Mladost quarter for drug trafficking, Interior Ministry announced.
Eleven addresses were searched in the neighborhood. An ambulance was also called in, as one of the detainees was ill. "This is an operation of the drug trafficking unit of the Sofia Metropolitan Directorate of the Interior, many addresses were searched on the territory of the capital, the captured people are a drug distribution group," National Police Director Hristo Terziyski told bTV. In his words, more arrests are expected. All of them are about to face charges.
- » Woman was Found Murdered in an Apartment in Gorna Oryahovitsa
- » Islamic State Claims Responsibility For Deadly Melbourne Attack
- » Melbourne Bourke Street Incident: Police Confirm Assailant Dead After 'Terror' Attack
- » Russian Citizen Jailed in Bulgaria at US Request, Says Diplomat
- » Smuggled Gold Jewelry Found During Car Inspection at Kapitan Andreevo Customs Post
- » At least 13 Killed in Rrison Riot in Tajikistan