Eight People were Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Mladost Quarter of Sofia
Eight people are arrested in the Mladost quarter for drug trafficking, Interior Ministry announced.
Eleven addresses were searched in the neighborhood. An ambulance was also called in, as one of the detainees was ill. "This is an operation of the drug trafficking unit of the Sofia Metropolitan Directorate of the Interior, many addresses were searched on the territory of the capital, the captured people are a drug distribution group," National Police Director Hristo Terziyski told bTV. In his words, more arrests are expected. All of them are about to face charges.
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering
- » Bulgarian Police Arrested 30 People in an Operation Against Telephone Fraudsters
- » Bulgaria Seizes 288 Kg of Heroin in Truck From Iran