Traffic on 'Vitinya' Tunnel on Hemus Highway is Now Restored
Traffic on the renovated Vitinya tunnel on the Hemus highway in the direction of Varna has been restored today, reported bTV.
The "Vitinya" Tunnel is the longest in Bulgaria - 1195 m. It has been in operation for 33 years.
His repair started at the end of June last year and was scheduled to end a month ago. However, due to an open structural defect, the opening of the tunnel slowed down.
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone