Traffic on 'Vitinya' Tunnel on Hemus Highway is Now Restored
Traffic on the renovated Vitinya tunnel on the Hemus highway in the direction of Varna has been restored today, reported bTV.
The "Vitinya" Tunnel is the longest in Bulgaria - 1195 m. It has been in operation for 33 years.
His repair started at the end of June last year and was scheduled to end a month ago. However, due to an open structural defect, the opening of the tunnel slowed down.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits