Bulgaria’s Central Bank Published Handbook on Financial Products and Services
The Bulgarian National Bank has published an updated "Information on Financial Products and Services" handbook on its website, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The handbook contains helpful information on the main features of the offered accounts, deposits, cards and credit products.
It includes a special section with tips for resolving customers disputes. If a dispute arises, it advices customers to first contact the service bank / financial or payment institution / electronic money company.
Information is published for contact with the structural units in the relevant institutions responsible for dealing with consumer complaints.
If the parties fail to reach an agreement after a complaint to an institution, individuals may refer the dispute to the respective Conciliation Committe. Detailed information on the conciliation committees operating in Bulgaria in the field of financial services can also be found in the Handbook
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018