By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
By December 20, we will know the exact program of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, it became clear today. Parliament is currently discussing its priorities in the Security and Justice sector, reported bTV.
Our country will insist on the creation of a European Public Prosecutor's Office, which will control how EU funds are spent.
Prosecutors will be appointed under a mechanism to ensure their independence.
- » Bulgaria Takes Forward the Debate on the Future of the Common Agricultural Policy
- » South Pacific Regional Fisheries Management Organisation: Council Adopts New Rules
- » EU Priorities in the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation: Council Conclusions
- » North Sea Fisheries: Council Adopts Multiannual Management Plan
- » Aarhus Convention: Council Decision to Strengthen Access to Justice in Environmental Matters
- » Illegal Annexation of Crimea and Sevastopol: EU Extends Sanctions by One Year