Boyko Borisov Met with the Russian Prosecutor General
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with the General Prosecutor of the Russian Federation, Yuri Chayka, who is visiting Bulgaria, the government information service said.
Attending the meeting were Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Anatoly Makarov, Emergency Ambassador and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation. During the conversation at the Council of Ministers, the two discussed topical issues in the field of security and the fight against terrorism.
Prime Minister Borisov noted that we are interested in Russian tourists to visit Bulgaria and thanked the services of both countries for providing a calm season for them. Prime Minister Borisov drew attention to the trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Russia, stressing that it would be mutually beneficial to continue their development.
Earlier today, posters with the image of Sotir Tsatsarov appeared in front of the Palace of Justice with a red jersey on which the image of Chaika stands.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense