Farms with Dangerous Eggs are Still Closed
The three farms where eggs were found with fipronil remain shut down, reports Sega.
Currently, the withdrawal of eggs and the destruction of dangerous products continues, announced Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov.
"Currently, over 1.3 million eggs are forbidden. The amount grows, but that's because every day these hens lay 130,000 eggs, "Porozhanov explained. "Even yesterday I went through two stores. I did not see panic among consumers - they should eggs' serial numbers, "the Agriculture Minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears
- » Prof. Mutafchiiski Had a Third Dose. When and in Which Groups is it Recommended?
- » Approval of Booster Dose Against COVID-19 is Expected in Bulgaria
- » COVID Ward in One Sofia Hospital is Full. Only One of the Patients was Vaccinated
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1835 Newly Infected, 99 Dead in Last 24h