Farms with Dangerous Eggs are Still Closed
The three farms where eggs were found with fipronil remain shut down, reports Sega.
Currently, the withdrawal of eggs and the destruction of dangerous products continues, announced Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov.
"Currently, over 1.3 million eggs are forbidden. The amount grows, but that's because every day these hens lay 130,000 eggs, "Porozhanov explained. "Even yesterday I went through two stores. I did not see panic among consumers - they should eggs' serial numbers, "the Agriculture Minister said.
- » Kiril Ananiev: The Modernization of Emergency Aid is a Top Priority in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Health Minister Signs Contracts For Delivery of 280 New Ambulances
- » World Diabetes Day: How is the Disease Caused?
- » Bulgaria Ranked Highest in Europe in Consumption of Mass and Cheap Antibiotics
- » Nutritionists Have Identified the Most Beneficial For Health Foods
- » African Swine Fever Reaches Western Europe in Blow to EU Pork Exports