A Powerful Earthquake in Chile
A 5.9-magnitude quake was recorded in the coastal areas of Chile, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported.
According to them, the epicenter of the earthquake was 218 km northwest of Santiago, the Chilean capital. The earthquake was at a depth of 10 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water