A Powerful Earthquake in Chile
A 5.9-magnitude quake was recorded in the coastal areas of Chile, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported.
According to them, the epicenter of the earthquake was 218 km northwest of Santiago, the Chilean capital. The earthquake was at a depth of 10 km.
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » Antarctic Ice Melting faster than ever, Studies Show