Parliament Will Vote For a New Governor of the National Social Security Institute
At an extraordinary session MPs will vote for a new governor of the National Social Security Institute.
The only nomination for the post is Deputy Social Minister Ivaylo Ivanov. He is a candidate of GERB and United Patriots.
The procedure for the election of a NSI governor was announced after Bisser Petkov became Minister of Labor and Social Policy in the Borisov 3 Cabinet.
Ivailo Ivanov has an economic education, worked at the Social Assistance Agency.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.