Parliament Will Vote For a New Governor of the National Social Security Institute
At an extraordinary session MPs will vote for a new governor of the National Social Security Institute.
The only nomination for the post is Deputy Social Minister Ivaylo Ivanov. He is a candidate of GERB and United Patriots.
The procedure for the election of a NSI governor was announced after Bisser Petkov became Minister of Labor and Social Policy in the Borisov 3 Cabinet.
Ivailo Ivanov has an economic education, worked at the Social Assistance Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures