Sofia is in Talks with the European Investment Bank Over Financing of New Projects
''In a few months, Sofia will be the capital of Europe and I believe it will present itself worthy.'' This is what Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova said at the official session of the Sofia Municipal Council, which took place on September 17, according to Focus News Agency.
" What we have achieved and the way Sofia looks like now show that we have done our job. I believe we can move forward together. In a few months Sofia will be not only our capital, but also the capital of Europe. Thousands of people will be our guests and our task is to showcase its potential. What they will see is what we do." Fandakova said.
Moreover, she said today that Sofia is in talks with the European Investment Bank over financing of new projects including the third line of the Sofia metro and the third phase of its waste processing plant, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force
- » After the Security Council: Bulgaria Urges Turkey to Suspend Military Operation in Syria
- » The Security Council will Meet Today Due to the Situation in Syria
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong