Sofia is in Talks with the European Investment Bank Over Financing of New Projects
''In a few months, Sofia will be the capital of Europe and I believe it will present itself worthy.'' This is what Sofia mayor Yordanka Fandakova said at the official session of the Sofia Municipal Council, which took place on September 17, according to Focus News Agency.
" What we have achieved and the way Sofia looks like now show that we have done our job. I believe we can move forward together. In a few months Sofia will be not only our capital, but also the capital of Europe. Thousands of people will be our guests and our task is to showcase its potential. What they will see is what we do." Fandakova said.
Moreover, she said today that Sofia is in talks with the European Investment Bank over financing of new projects including the third line of the Sofia metro and the third phase of its waste processing plant, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly