Sofia's Central Railway Station Now Have Video Sign Language Translation
At Sofia’s Central Railway Station tablets have been installed today for video sign language translation, the press center of the National Railway Infrastructure Company announced.
In this way every deaf person will have equal access to the services and the information at the station. The locations of the devices have been marked with special stickers.
The same kind of devices will be installed at the cash desks of the railway stations in Varna and Burgas.
About 200,000 Bulgarian citizens have impaired hearing and a big percentage of them communicate using sign language.
Demonstration of the service will be made tomorrow, 19.09.2017, from 11.00 am on the territory of Sofia Central Station.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations