China Arrests Japanese Citizen Suspected of Spying
Chinese authorities on Monday arrested a Japanese citizen suspected of spying, local state media said, Reuters reported.
The arrest was made in the port city of Dalian in the northeastern Liaoning province, which borders North Korea, the official Dalian Daily’s online report said.
The report said Ken Higuchi was being investigated by the Dalian City National Security Bureau on suspicion of spying against China, and that prosecutors had approved his arrest.
The character given for Higuchi’s first name could also be the names Takeshi or Takeru.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations