Earthquake of 4 on the Richter Scale in Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 4 on the Richter scale is registered today in Eastern Turkey, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported, quoted by bTV.
According to local media quoted by the seismological Kandilli Observatory in Istanbul, the quake is 4.3 on the Richter scale.
It is registered at 12:41 am and its epicenter is in the Erdzhish Yancuttepe area.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)