Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
Victoria Tomova became officially Bulgaria's first tennis racket for women.
22-year-old girl from Sofia, who triumphed with the title of the Allianz Cup tournament in Sofia a week ago, took Tzvetana Pironkova's status as the Bulgarian top tennis player in the world rankings. Tomova climbed with nine places in the WTA ranking and today is №149 with a total of 374 points.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final