Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
Victoria Tomova became officially Bulgaria's first tennis racket for women.
22-year-old girl from Sofia, who triumphed with the title of the Allianz Cup tournament in Sofia a week ago, took Tzvetana Pironkova's status as the Bulgarian top tennis player in the world rankings. Tomova climbed with nine places in the WTA ranking and today is №149 with a total of 374 points.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK