German Liberals have Demands in order to Support Merkel in the Elections
German liberals want the position of finance ministry in return for support for Angela Merkel in the Sunday election, the German press reports.
The victory of Merkel's Christian Democratic Bloc is almost certain, but it is believed that the party will not get an absolute majority. In addition, the Free Democratic Party also had another imperative condition for a coalition - a denial by Merkel of French President Macron's plans to deepen fiscal integration in the eurozone.
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » 250,000 in London to Protest against Trump
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia