A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
A British Airways aircraft was evacuated on the runway at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris because of a threat of a terrorist attack. Reports CNN.
Flight BA303 was not allowed to take off from Paris Airport to London, and after nearly a hour passengers spent waiting a "technical problem" to be solved as they were told by the crew, they were evacuated. Each of the passengers went through a thorough security check, hand baggage was also searched with police dogs.
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic