Kuwait Expelled the DPRK's Ambassador
US ally Kuwait gave the North Korean ambassador a month to leave the Emirate. Separately, Kuwait has announced it has lowered the DPRK's diplomatic representative. It will be reduced to four people - temporary and three diplomats.
Kuwait took these measures less than two weeks after the visit of Emir Sheikh Al-Sabah to Washington. BGNew reminds that DPRK continues to develop its missile-nuclear program, directing threats against the United States.
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?