Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere
Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov will discuss issues pertaining to bilateral cooperation in the military sphere with Macedonia’s Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska in Skopje today, reported Mediapool.
Minister Karakachanov will raise the question of holding a joint exercise between the special forces of the two countries scheduled for the next year.
‘’With Minister Sekerinska, we will discuss the issues of bilateral military co-operation and the updating of the 1999 agreement between the two ministries. We are talking about cooperation at all levels, "said Minister Karakachanov.
He will also visit the Ilinden army barracks where he will watch a demonstration by the Macedonian special units.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge
- » Canada Extends NATO Mission in Latvia, Adds more Troops