Man Opened Fire at a Nightclub in Berlin
Man opened fire at a nightclub in Berlin. The incident killed one man and three others were injured, the German police reported on their Twitter account.
The incident happened in Hoenschausenhausen, where Stasi's sinister prison is transformed into the historic museum. The reasons for the attack are still not clear.
Firstly, the shooting was preceded by a dispute between several people. The police blocked access to the crime scene. An investigation is being conducted, as the police do not currently have any information about the identity or origin of the people involved in the incident.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv