Mayor of Panagyurishte Announces State of Emergency in Sredna Gora Due to Lack of Water
Mayor of Panagyurishte Nichola Belishki announced a state of emergency in the municipality of Sredna Gora. The reason is the lack of water for drinking and household purposes.
The measure is in force from today until September 21 and affects, apart from the town of Panagyurishte, the villages of Bata, Banya, Oborishte, Elshitsa, Levski, Poibrene and Popintsi, the press office of the administration announced.
The reason for the shortage is the prolonged drought and numerous problems on the mains water supply - for the last 10 days there have been a total of 16 breakdowns.
- » Sofia's District Heating Company Says the Network is Ready for Winter
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG