Mayor of Panagyurishte Announces State of Emergency in Sredna Gora Due to Lack of Water
Mayor of Panagyurishte Nichola Belishki announced a state of emergency in the municipality of Sredna Gora. The reason is the lack of water for drinking and household purposes.
The measure is in force from today until September 21 and affects, apart from the town of Panagyurishte, the villages of Bata, Banya, Oborishte, Elshitsa, Levski, Poibrene and Popintsi, the press office of the administration announced.
The reason for the shortage is the prolonged drought and numerous problems on the mains water supply - for the last 10 days there have been a total of 16 breakdowns.
- » The Train Engineers in BDZ with Higher Wages from April
- » People in Bulgaria will have 4 Non-working Days for Easter
- » Dessislava Ahladova Appointed Acting Minister of Justice of Bulgaria
- » Lasting Peace is Only Achievable When We Give Way Not to Interests But to Principles, Said Rosen Plevneliev
- » The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
- » Bulgarian President Comments on Recent Cabinet Scandals