Inspections on School Buses
Due to the beginning of the school year, Automobile Administration "EAD" started inspections of the school buses.
The examiners will monitor the technical aspects of the vehicles, the safety conditions and the documentation. The inspections will continue until the end of the month and will also cover taxis and specialized urban transport, NOVA reports.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds