South Korea Responded to the DPRK and Fired Two Missiles
Today's North Korea ballistic missile test has prompted a quick response from South Korea. It turns out that Seoul had launched two Hunmoo-2 missiles in response to the DPRK's test. According to the British newspaper Express, South Korea has wanted to show its northern neighbor that they are ready to respond to a military strike.
One of the missiles flew 250 kilometers - that is, the distance to the establishment of the Pyongyang polygon from where the ballistic missile was launched earlier this morning, and hit the test set. The other, however, has fallen into the sea when it was fired.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria already Covered a Third of Ukraine's Arms Needs during the War?
- » Bulgarian Security Services: Up to 10,000 Euros per Person are the Migrant Trafficking Rates
- » Defense Ministry: Bulgaria has Not Exported T-72 Tanks, S-300, MiG-29 or Su-25 to Ukraine
- » Christo Grozev: There are Risks of Russian Sabotage Activity in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian General: All of our Su-25 Aircraft are Home, at Bezmer Airport
- » Migrants along Bulgaria’s Border with Turkey - 5 Times More than in 2021