Typhoon Doksuri Hit Vietnam
Typhoon Doksuri hit central Vietnam with winds at a speed of 135 kilometers per hour, the Associated Press reported.
In some places wind gusts reach 185 kilometers per hour. The storm, accompanied by torrential rains, carried roofs of buildings, dropped trees and electric poles. There are currently no data about killed or injured. Meteorologists warn of floods and landslides in the central and northern parts of the country.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria