Americans are Warned of Terrorist Threats All Over the World
The US State Department has warned its compatriots of a terrorist threat around the world and urged them to be vigilant.
"Given that terrorist attacks, political coups and acts of violence often become unannounced, US citizens are advised to maintain a high level of vigilance and take the necessary measures to enhance their safety while traveling" the State Department said in a statement.
A similar document was published on March 6, 2017. It is recommended that US citizens look for information about the country they intend to travel on the State Department's website and join a special program that allows them to receive messages and to determine their location in the event of an emergency.
- » Shortage of Medical Masks in Germany
- » Turkey Offers an Initiative for Cooperation between the Turkish and Bulgarian Police to Secure the Borders more Effectively
- » Afghanistan and Pakistan are also Closing their Borders with Iran because of the Coronavirus
- » Venice Carnival Canceled Due to the Coronavirus
- » Russia Claims the the US is behind the Coronavirus Epidemic
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia