'Explosion' Reported on London Tube Train
Police are investigating an "incident" on a District Line underground train at Parsons Green, south-west London, reported BBC.
Officers and ambulance staff are on the scene following reports on social media of an "explosion" in a carriage.
A picture on social media showed a white bucket inside a supermarket bag, but does not appear to show extensive damage in the carriage.
Transport for London tweeted: "We are investigating an incident at Parsons Green."
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million