Casualties in a Fire at a Religious School in Kuala Lumpur
At least 25 people, most of them youngsters, died in a fire in a religious Islamic boarding school in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, reports BBC.
The fire signal came shortly after 5:30 am this morning, says a fire service message. The fire broke out in the dormitory on the top floor of the three-story building. 23 students and two school staff died in the fire. According to witnesses, they called for help through the gridlock windows.
Seven injured were taken to a hospital. The rescue work at the site of the incident continued.
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63