Finnish Woman Kidnapped in Kabul was Released
Finland announced today that a Finnish citizen who was kidnapped in Afghanistan in May in an attack for which no one has taken responsibility was released today.
The woman was kidnapped on May 20th when armed men attacked a guest house in Kabul, Afghanistan. Then a German humanitarian worker and an Afghan security guard were killed. The building was owned by the Swedish non-governmental organization Operation Humanity. The identity of the abducted Finnish is not reported, BTA reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Philippines to Impose Travel Ban on Malaysia, Thailand to Prevent Delta Variant
- » France Introduces New Measures: Covid Passport to enter Cinemas, Museums, Matches
- » EC Annual Report on Bulgaria: Unlimited Powers of Prosecutor General Is still Issue
- » Russia Tests Hypersonic Missile
- » England to Abandon Almost all Coronavirus Restrictions
- » Europe Remains Suspicious about Electronic Cigarettes