Bulgarian MPs Will Not Work on September 15
The deputies will not meet on September 15 this year, but they will work extraordinarily on Tuesday, September 19, the MPs decided this morning on a proposal by the Speaker of the Parliament Dimitar Glavchev, BGNES reported.
It is supposed that this is dictated by commitments connected with the start of the school year in Bulgaria.
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia