The Northern Beach in Sunny Beach Was Hit by a Tornado
For the sixth day, the northern beach in Sunny Beach can not recover from the damage it has caused by a tornado in the area.
Stormy wind made tourists to go back to the hotels. There are no injured people, but a 5-year-old child has suffered from serious stress.
The tornato has broken umbrellas and sun loungers on the beach.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain