Greece Responded to Refugee Crisis in Europe with Solidarity and Dignity
In a speech at the 67th session of the World Health Organization's Regional Committee for Europe in Budapest on Tuesday, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras stressed that Greece had done all it could to respond to Europe's refugee crisis with "solidarity and dignity", Ekathimerini reported.
"The only way to protect our country is to do all we can to ensure that vulnerable social groups and refugees have access to healthcare," he said.
Tsipras said his government had sought to undertake several initiatives to improve the quality of healthcare and citizens' acces to it, adding that "much more difficult work must be done."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » 2023 Parliamentary Elections in Montenegro: Young Voters Will Decide the Elections
- » The Kremlin Supports the Serbs in Kosovo - The West blames Pristina
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo