There is No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Hurricane Irma
''We have no connection with a lot of Bulgarians, especially with those in the areas where Hurricane Irma has already passed'', Lyubomir Grancharov, a representative of the Bulgarian Embassy in the United States told bTV.
He reassured that this is due to the bad communications at this moment.
A crisis headquarters has been set up in the Bulgarian mission to help our compatriots during the disaster.
"There are no reports of injured Bulgarians. Many of their relatives are calling the embassy to look for information, "Grancharov added.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours