Bulgarian President: 'September 9 is an Occasion For Reconciliation''
‘’I still believe in what I wrote years ago on the occasion of this date. In our society September 9 has always drawn a line of division. Both sides have their irrefutable motives’’, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev wrote in his account on Facebook answering the question, ‘’What is September 9, a date of a revolution or a coup?’’
‘’To me it is neither of the two’’, the President wrote. ‘’It is an occasion for reconciliation, an occasion to demonstrate wisdom and finally make the step to a constrctive reconciliation with the past. We owe that to ourselves’’, he pointed out.
‘’Let us pay homage to all innocent victims before and after September 9, to all who died with a mission for Bulgaria’’, Rumen Radev also writes.
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia