Putin: We are Ready for Cooperation with the US for a Flight to Mars
Moscow is set to co-operate with Washington in the space field, including joint launches to Mars by 2030, as long as some people in the United States do not stop it, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, according to TASA, quoted by BTA.
The agency quotes the head of state at the plenary session of the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok. Speaking on the development of the Far East, Vladimir Putin noted that the Russian spaceport "East" has begun to function in the region. "The first missiles are launched from it, and in the near future it will become a civilian spaceport on a large scale, exploring the far-away space, conducting flights, etc. We plan to cooperate with the United States, as long as that people from various American structures do not stop it, "the Russian president said. "There is an interest in joint launches, including the study of Mars by 2030," said Vladimir Putin.
- » President Rumen Radev and Reuven Rivlin Discussed Partnership in Innovations and the Good Practices in Water Resources Management
- » PM Borissov Left for Switzerland to Participate in the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- » Ukraine's Prime Minister Resigned
- » Consultations with President Radev on the Problems in the Election Process Continue
- » A New Series of Consultations with President Rumen Radev about the Bulgarian Constitution
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria