Brussels Extends Sanctions Against Russia for Another 6 Months
The European Union plans to extend the sanctions against Russia imposed in connection with the occupation of the Crimea and the intervention in the Donbass for another 6 months.
This was announced by the European Commission, quoted by the France Press Agency. The decision is expected to be formally taken on September 14 at the meeting of the EU Home Affairs Council.
The sanction list includes 149 Russian citizens who are in the friendly circle of Vladimir Putin and 38 legal entities. There will be no changes to these lists, the extension will be of a technical nature, say the EC.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament declared the Holodomor in Ukraine a Genocide - Two Parties Voted "Against"
- » Last Meeting of the Caretaker Government, PM with a Speech: The State is Not for Private Use, the State is for the People
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria