Bulgarian Energy Minister Joins Energy Forum in Greece
Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova is in Alexandroupoli, Greece, for the first edition of the Forum for Petrol and Gas, organized by the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce.
Officials from energy watchdogs, market players, energy experts, entrepreneurs and investors will be discussing together the latest developments in the region’s energy projects.
In the event will also expected to participate the Minister of Environment and Energy of Greece Yorgos Statakis, Serbia's Minister of Energy and Mining, Alexander Antic.
Source: 24 Chasa Newspaper
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country