Bulgaria Has Received 50 Migrants From Greece Under the EU Relocation Quotas
Bulgaria has received so far 50 migrants from Greece under the EU relocation quotas, data of the European Commission presented on September 6, reported Standart News.
Bulgaria promised to receive 860 migrants from Greece. No migrants were received by the beginning of this week from Italy and Turkey.
Bulgaria has to receive from Italy 471 under that agreement.
13 EU member states, including Bulgaria, have not yet received Syrian refugees from Turkey under the agreement with Ankara.
A total of 8834 refugees settled from Turkey in EU countries under that agreement and their number has to reach 25,000 in 2017.
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints