Bulgaria Has Received 50 Migrants From Greece Under the EU Relocation Quotas
Bulgaria has received so far 50 migrants from Greece under the EU relocation quotas, data of the European Commission presented on September 6, reported Standart News.
Bulgaria promised to receive 860 migrants from Greece. No migrants were received by the beginning of this week from Italy and Turkey.
Bulgaria has to receive from Italy 471 under that agreement.
13 EU member states, including Bulgaria, have not yet received Syrian refugees from Turkey under the agreement with Ankara.
A total of 8834 refugees settled from Turkey in EU countries under that agreement and their number has to reach 25,000 in 2017.
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins
- » The First Wave of Layoffs in the Bulgarian State Administration Covers 1,600 People, Whole Units will be Closed
- » Bulgaria Repatriates 894 illegal Immigrants in 2018
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading