French Police Found TATP Explosives During a Raid South of Paris
French police found TATP explosives during a raid on a flat south of Paris, a police source said on Wednesday, Reuters reports.
There was no one in the flat in the Paris suburb of Villejuif, and there were no arrests, the source said.
TATP is an easy-to-make but highly unstable explosive that has been used by militants in several Islamic State attacks in western Europe in recent years.
France’s counter-terrorism prosecutor will be in charge of the investigation, a judicial source said.
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Donald Tusk: UK Will Become a "Second-Rate Player" after Brexit
- » The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
- » Erdogan: Turkey Could Suspend EU Membership Talks
- » Belarus Must Abolish the Death Penalty in order to Become a Member of the European Council
- » The European Council to Impose Sanctions over Turkish Drilling Operations near Cyprus