French Police Found TATP Explosives During a Raid South of Paris
French police found TATP explosives during a raid on a flat south of Paris, a police source said on Wednesday, Reuters reports.
There was no one in the flat in the Paris suburb of Villejuif, and there were no arrests, the source said.
TATP is an easy-to-make but highly unstable explosive that has been used by militants in several Islamic State attacks in western Europe in recent years.
France’s counter-terrorism prosecutor will be in charge of the investigation, a judicial source said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Austria Introduces Compulsory Vaccination
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday
- » From 1 February: Green certificates over 9 months become invalid for travel in Europe
- » Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria