Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria Will Not Go up by More Than 2.4%
Тhe price of natural gas in Bulgaria will not go up by more than 2.4% after the introduction of the new system on the natural gas market, analysis of Bulgartransgaz shows.
The analysis was presented at a meeting at the Bulgarian Ministry of Energy.
The large industrial consumers of gas fear that their expenses would increase significantly as a result of the introduction of the new model.
On September 11, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will check again the calculations of Bulgartransgaz.
‘’For us it is very important for the industry to develop under market conditions and to be competitive’’, said Minister Petkova at the meeting. ‘’At the same time, however, the country must comply with European rules and change the pricing model’’, she added.
Later, a new meeting will be held between representatives of the Energy Ministry and the Bulgarian business.
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell
- » Turkey will Build its Third Nuclear Power Plant Next to Bulgaria with Chinese Technology
- » Czech CEZ Reportedly Sues Bulgaria over Banned Asset Sale
- » Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria: Over 80% of Work Complete to Start Construction
- » Nezavisimaya Gazeta Predicts: "Turkish Stream" will Inevitably Become Bulgarian