Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria Will Not Go up by More Than 2.4%
Тhe price of natural gas in Bulgaria will not go up by more than 2.4% after the introduction of the new system on the natural gas market, analysis of Bulgartransgaz shows.
The analysis was presented at a meeting at the Bulgarian Ministry of Energy.
The large industrial consumers of gas fear that their expenses would increase significantly as a result of the introduction of the new model.
On September 11, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will check again the calculations of Bulgartransgaz.
‘’For us it is very important for the industry to develop under market conditions and to be competitive’’, said Minister Petkova at the meeting. ‘’At the same time, however, the country must comply with European rules and change the pricing model’’, she added.
Later, a new meeting will be held between representatives of the Energy Ministry and the Bulgarian business.
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years