Bulgaria and Greece Signed the Memorandum for a New Railway Connection
Bulgaria and Greece signed a memorandum on the development of the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse railway link, NOVA informs.
The project envisages connecting the Danube, Black and Aegean Seas with a fast rail corridor as well as port development.
The project is expected to attract large investors from the Middle East, China, Russia and other major markets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Russia remains among Bulgaria's main Trading Partners
- » Bulgaria will receive 9.77 Million Euros in compensation from Brussels due to the Ukrainian Grain Imports
- » Why Is Bingo So Popular In The Uk?
- » Bulgaria's Gaming Industry — An Overview of its Rise
- » Bulgaria and 4 EU Countries have agreed with the EC on the Ukrainian Agricultural Size