Bulgaria and Greece Signed the Memorandum for a New Railway Connection
Bulgaria and Greece signed a memorandum on the development of the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse railway link, NOVA informs.
The project envisages connecting the Danube, Black and Aegean Seas with a fast rail corridor as well as port development.
The project is expected to attract large investors from the Middle East, China, Russia and other major markets.
- » Velocity Announces Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Rozino Gold Project, Southeast Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria. Optimistic Yield Figures Pressured Prices for Sunseed
- » Bulgaria Expects Wheat Crop of 5.4 Million Tonnes, Enough for Country's Wheat Balance
- » Black Sea Sunseed Production Expected to Set a Record
- » Lavender Herb Production Reducing Poverty in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rapeseed Market was Quite Active Last Week due to Demand from EU