NIMH: Rains in Afternoon, Maximum Temperatures 21° to 26°
There will be changing cloudiness over the country today, while in the afternoon meteorologists expect short rains in some areas, mainly in the remote southern mountainous regions.
Light wind will blow from Northwest.
Maximum temperatures will range between 21° and 26°, in Sofia around 21°.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Sofia ranks 59th in Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected