Hemus Highway will be Partially Closed for a Month
From today until the end of the month a part of the Hemus Motorway will be closed because of the overhaul of the viaduct near the village of Razliv. Reports Bgnes.
The movement in the area of the 51st kilometer will be two-way in the lanes for Varna, reported by API. The work continues in the area of the "Vitinya" tunnel. The Road Agency recalls that there are roundabouts available.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair