Car Slammed into the Motorcade of the Serbian President
Belgrade police arrested three people on suspicion of jeopardizing the security of President Aleksandar Vucic after they were slammed into a motorcade, Belgrade's Beta news agency quoted Politika.rs as saying.
According to the publication, the incident happened on Saturday at 8:20 pm in Belgrade, when a car with a Spanish registration came in front of the president's car.
The suspects are detained for 48 hours.
The newspaper writes that they are security guards at a Belgrade disco and are known to the police for committing various crimes, quoted BTA.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven