NATO: North Korea's Behaviour is Destabilizing
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned North Korea's sixth nuclear test and described it as destabilizing, DPA reported.
"This is another blatant violation of the numerous UN Security Council resolutions, including Resolution 2321, adopted in November 2016," Stoltenberg said. The regime must immediately cease all nuclear and ballistic missile-related activities and reopen dialogue with the international community, Stoltenberg said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Reports over 11,000 COVID-19 Cases in 24 hrs, First Time in four Months
- » New York Celebrates End of Covid Restrictions with Fireworks
- » Biden Meets Putin in Geneva to Set "Predictable" Relationship
- » Israel Carries Out Strikes on Gaza after Fire Balloons Hit Its Territory
- » Putin Offers Exchange of Prisoners to Biden
- » Trump Is ‘bright personality’ and Biden Is ‘career man’, According to Putin