Declared State of Emergency in California Because of Fires
The fire spread over 1500 hectares of forest. 500 families were evacuated as their homes were threatened by fire. Reports Bnt.
One person was arrested and charged with arson. A California man held campfire for several days, but subsequently lost control of the fireplace. If found guilty, he may get up to seven years in prison.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated