Canada Takes Over the Security of the Sky Over Romania
Canadian fighters participate in the security of NATO air space, said the Alliance press service.
Since yesterday Canadian CF-188 patrols with Romanian MiG21, they are located in the Mihail Kogalniceanu base. Canadian aviation replaced the British Air Force Air Defense Joint Task Force, a watch on air sovereignty.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Pilots Will Be Trained in US to Operate F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian Task Forces Will Have New Combat Vehicles
- » Salary Increase of Bulgarian Police Officers Remains 15 Percent
- » UK Announces Biggest Military Investment since Cold War
- » Turkey Does Not Plan to Close Down Border with Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin