Nigeria Seeks Help from the UK
Nigeria has requested British military equipment to fight the Extreme Islamists from the Boko Haram group, British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson confirmed.
He admitted that the country is seriously considering getting involved with such help.
British soldiers are already training parts of Nigerian forces in land fighting against terrorists.
Consideration is given to the provision of explosive detection equipment as well as the dispatch of combat helicopters.
Boko Haram have killed more than 20,000 people in northeastern Nigeria
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary