Neviana Vladinova Wins Bronze Medal at the World Championships in Pesaro, Italy
Bulgaria's Neviana Vladinova won bronze in the ball competition at the International Gymnastics Federation Rhythmic World Championships in Pesaro, Italy, with a score of 17.950, reported Standart News.
Russian identical twins Dina and Arina Averina both won gold and silver medals as the siblings dominated the first day of the International Gymnastics Federation Rhythmic World Championships.
Dina won the hoop title at the Adriatic Arena with Arina, the elder twin by 20 minutes, claiming the silver medal.
In the ball competition the roles were reversed as Arina led the sibling 1-2 in the Italian city.
Both twins, who are 19-years-old, have now claimed their maiden world titles.
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Golden Ensemble in Rhythmic Triumphs in the Crowd in Sofia (Video)