Neviana Vladinova Wins Bronze Medal at the World Championships in Pesaro, Italy
Bulgaria's Neviana Vladinova won bronze in the ball competition at the International Gymnastics Federation Rhythmic World Championships in Pesaro, Italy, with a score of 17.950, reported Standart News.
Russian identical twins Dina and Arina Averina both won gold and silver medals as the siblings dominated the first day of the International Gymnastics Federation Rhythmic World Championships.
Dina won the hoop title at the Adriatic Arena with Arina, the elder twin by 20 minutes, claiming the silver medal.
In the ball competition the roles were reversed as Arina led the sibling 1-2 in the Italian city.
Both twins, who are 19-years-old, have now claimed their maiden world titles.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia