Kosovo is Optimistic about its Admission to INTERPOL
Kosovo is optimistic about its admission to Interpol. At the end of September Interpol's Executive Committee will vote on whether to accept the country in its ranks, Kosovo State Television RTK2 announced.
Prime Minister Isa Moussa leaves for Beijing on September 26th, where the Interpol supreme body will meet.
"Membership does not depend on us, it depends on the other members of Interpol. The Executive Committee also includes countries that have not recognized Kosovo", the Prime Minister said at a government meeting. He remains optimistic, however, because two-thirds of the total number of member states are needed for Kosovo's admission to the organization. Serbia is working against the adoption of Kosovo in Interpol, television claims.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?