A Human Skeleton Was Discovered During Repair of a Hotel in Smolyan
A human skeleton was discovered by construction workers during repair of a hotel in Smolyan, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior - Smolyan announced, quoted by bTV.
According to the initial inspection, the skeleton has been in the building for many years, the police say.
For several years the hotel has been renovated after being sold to new owners.
- » World Cup: Pussy Riot Protesters Charged over Pitch Demonstration
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Health Workers Protest in Athens